POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New speakers : Re: New speakers Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New speakers
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 14 May 2008 17:56:42
Message: <482b601a@news.povray.org>
Sounds reasonable, I really like my Logitech Z3
speakers though...
http://reviews.digitaltrends.com/review/839/logitech-z3-2-1-review
It sounds good, and it's really handy to have the big
volume knob, power button and headphone jack on
a separate box that can sit farther forward on the desk
where you can reach it easily.

All the online photos show silver and wood-grain,
mine is silver and black. I see used ones on Google
as low as $35. Though I think they're usually $60-$80.

The only problem I've ever had with it is bumping the
sub-woofer with my foot and hearing it hum and
squeal until the multi-pin plug is plugged in tight again.